Windows Outlook 2007 Exchange Email Instructions
Need to print this article? Click here for the Adobe Acrobat version (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
This document will guide you through the configuration of Microsoft Outlook for the HANSAE Exchange e-mail system. You will need to have MS Outlook 2003 or 2007 installed, and a working Internet connection.
Before you can use Outlook 2003/2007 to access HANSAE Exchange services your account must be Exchange enabled, and your computer must be joined to the HANSAE domain. These setup instructions are for computers on the HANSAE network that are joined to the HANSAE domain.
(Out of Office Click HERE)
Access to Exchange services from off the HANSAE domain
More information on web access published at http://www.hansae.com/manual/
Configure Outlook 2003/2007 to use Exchange Services on the HANSAE domain.
1. Open Control Panel on your Windows XP/VISTA computer. Make sure the control panel is displayed in classic view.
2. Open Mail, you should see the following window.
3. Click E-mail Accounts¡¦ button.
4. Click the New button
5. Check Manually configure server settings or additional server types and Click Next.
This will open the account type window
6. Select Microsoft Exchange, click Next.
7. In the E-mail accounts screen - enter HSEXHTCAS01.hansae.local in the Microsoft Exchange Server field.
Type in your username(or ID) (e.g. misocat) in the User Name field and click Check Name.
Outlook should now display your first and last name, underlined.
IMPORTANT: Seoul User: HSEXHTCAS01.hansae.local
8. Click Next and follow any remaining installation prompts.
9. Shutdown and restart Outlook.
10 You can now use Outlook to access Exchange services.